[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 22.214.171.124
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 126.96.36.199
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:41:14 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am having problems connecting directly to the MySQL server with this version of LibreOffice. I had no problems before upgrading to version 188.8.131.52. There is no problem while using the Mac OS nor when using the connector for MariaDB. I am wondering if someone using the Windows OS has a problem.
I can make a connection if I use the MySQL J' connector using my native password. Under this same set up, I can also connect using another user which uses the SHA2 password. Both of these are using LibreOffice 184.108.40.206.
System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64 bit, MySQL components are all the latest (8.0.21) updated the middle of June. The LIbreOffice version is a prereleased version which had been downloaded and installed last Thursday.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 220.127.116.11||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 18.104.22.168
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Writer Table (drop-down list) Help
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting to a MySQL database with native password using LO 22.214.171.124