[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- From: Luuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:55:32 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On 28-7-2020 15:41, fudmier wrote:
to Stop updates: Tools/Options/LibeOffice/Online Update uncheck the boxes...
How do you stop the updates. ?
Tell me how to find the version of LO that is running. Maybe its 4 from the listing,
locate libreoffice <does not say which so may be its version 4? just f/e dir listing.To find the version of Libreoffice, just start Calc, and from the Menu choose Help/About Libreoffice.3) what version of LibreOffice?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] question||fudmier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: question||fudmier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question||Luuk <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Writer Table (drop-down list) Help
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question