[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- From: Luuk <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:31:16 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 27-7-2020 20:27, fudmier wrote:
hard to tell without knowing some things like:
On 2020-07-27 11:39 a.m., fudmier wrote:
On my linux 16.04 box .. each time i perform any function that involves switching between tabs, or between certain activities within the same A
tab my computer goes into Oh shit mode.. it disables my keyboard activity, and the disk goes to spinning,, the background of the spreadsheet goes into grey mode, and it sometimes takes two or three minutes before the full control reappears and the background returns back from greyed out to white again.
is this this has been going on since last November.. but it has reached epidemic proportions .. and has rendered Libre office useless on my machine
1) what is the size of this worksheet?
2) how much internal memory do you have on your machine?
3) what version of LibreOffice?
With 'linux 16.04' you probably mean Ubuntu 16.04 ? This means you should upgrade before April 2021 (see: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question||Michael H <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] question||fudmier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: question||fudmier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: question
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: question