Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: version control of sorts: it is gone?

The thing I've noticed is that even of the checkbox for "always save new
version" is set it doesn't do, as I supposed, save a new version when you
hit "Save", you actually have to go into the versions box and force it.

--
<< MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan

Non Impediti Ratione Cogatationis
Women and cats will do as they please, and
men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
Sorry for the unedited top post. Client forces it.