Re: [libreoffice-users] Multiple newlines

Much simpler than using a hex editor:

1. rename the .odt to .zip and use a zip archive manager. you want to look
in content.xml

2. save the file as an .fodt (its the same file in open text.) view that
with a plain text editor. This works great unless you have a lot of images
in it. textified images are too much of a good thing.