[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10
- From: Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 19:06:31 +0100
- To: email@example.com
At 13:29 18/07/2020 -0400, Vince Bonly wrote:
What is your method for comparison of two Calc spreadsheet files? I have two calc files in LO vers. 220.127.116.11 (x64) and want to verify which of the two contain the most accurate data.
See "Comparing documents" in Chapter 11, "Sharing and Reviewing Spreadsheets", of the Calc Guide:
o Open the edited document that you want to compare with the original document.
o Select Edit | Track Changes | Compare Document.
o An open document dialog appears. Select the original document and click Open.
I trust this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10||"WA.TWORSX via AOL" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Linux users might find themselves paying money to use LibreOffice one day
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10