[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10
- From: "WA.TWORSX via AOL" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 13:29:17 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your method for comparison of two Calc spreadsheet files?
I have two calc files in LO vers. 188.8.131.52 (x64) and want to verify which of the two contain the most accurate data.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10||Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Default font in draw
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [Calc] Good way to turn hours+minutes into minutes?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10