[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Default font in draw
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Default font in draw
- From: Luuk <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 05:23:59 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The font is defined in the style being used.
Use 'view/Styles' (F11) to see and/or change the style.
Windows10 / LibreOffice (latest?)
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Default font in draw||william <william@TechServSys.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Default font in draw||williamdrescher <william@TechServSys.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Default font in draw
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] [Calc] Good way to turn hours+minutes into minutes?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Default font in draw
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Default font in draw