[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- From: Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 16:26:59 +0200
- To: email@example.com
most of the problems are in the user-folder. Hope you haven't used much
there. You could do this:
Look for .config/libreoffice/4
(Your system is a Linux system - I'm also working with KDE here and hope
it is the same folder ...)
It is a hidden folder in your home directory.
Rename '4' to '4old'.
Switch to Tools → Options for input user defined data if necessary
(Name, Address, EMail for letters for example).
All you have done before in this folder could be moved from the '4old'
folder to the new '4' folder. But: if you move too much it could be you
move also the bug in the folder ...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] recovery problems||pete <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems