[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- From: pete <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 15:01:34 +0100
- To: email@example.com
having issues with libreoffice
It was working fine type a letter in printed it out saved closed no problem .
Came to write another letter 2 weeks later it some up with the file recovery
dialoge click ok it goes away comes to the next recovery window filename
tell it to carry on it returns to the previous window . i have tried
uninstalling it "pacman -R libreoffice " then reinstalled still the same
i need this to work i have a lot of thigs to sort out and it is making life
that was already difficult even harder
running on Arch Linux
Build ID: 6.4.5-2
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.7; UI render: default; VCL: kf5;
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-GB
Thanks Pete .
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: [220.127.116.11] How to set same font + size for all Text Body paragraphs?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [18.104.22.168] List footnotes in Writer?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems