[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: [188.8.131.52] How to set same font + size for all Text Body paragraphs?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: [184.108.40.206] How to set same font + size for all Text Body paragraphs?
- From: Wiebe van der Worp <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 10:45:48 +0200
- To: Gilles <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
On 14-07-2020 08:56, Gilles wrote:
3. To remove local changes, select the text, and hit CTRL+M ("Clear Direct
Like a pasted HTML table in calc and then > ctrl-a > ctrl-m.
I am still confused why ctrl-m is removed. A bit off topic, but was that a bug? Is there a very good reason to do this? Or was it an action I better not label?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [220.127.116.11] How to set same font + size for all Text Body paragraphs?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] recovery problems
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [18.104.22.168] How to set same font + size for all Text Body paragraphs?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] [22.214.171.124] List footnotes in Writer?