Hi Robert,

On 2020-07-09 04:58, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Also: can someone explain "text-to-text alignment" (Paragraph style
Alignment tab)?

Try this:
Write some Text with Default Style. Copy it for getting some paragraphs.
Now set the paragraph
Text to Text → Alignment → Top.
Mark a word in the paragraph and switch the size of this to 18pt.

Ah, so it's just for the question of alignment of different character sizes? I should have thought
that would be easy to incorporate in the Help or Guide. [But then, the volunteers who provide such
help can't think of everything. (If there is one simple change I would make to the Guide, though,
it would be the elementary step of providing the PDF with bookmarks. The lack of bookmarks is such
a disadvantage, and so easily overcome, that I download the ODT Guide and generate the PDF from
that. I'm surprised that after giving so much effort on content, the Guide producers neglect such
an important step.)]

Kind regards,
John