[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- From: Steve Edmonds <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 07:31:20 +1200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is the data a CSV or text file.
Could you pre-process it, i.e.
with awk '!seen[$0]++' file.txt (from
or awk '!_[$0]++' file (from
On 30/06/2020 06:40, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> Here's one suggestion that I found:
> Otherwise I guess you have to write a macro.
> Kind regards
> Johnny Rosenberg
> Den mån 29 juni 2020 kl 19:20 skrev Dave Stevens <email@example.com>:
>> There's a bug in the storage layout of some data I'm getting from an
>> archive that results in duplicate rows in Calc 6.4, adjacent in all the
>> cases I've seen. Is there a simple way to remove duplicates in this
>> case? Not all rows are duplicates but as high as 40%.
>> Affectionate tactile stimulation is a primary need, a need which must
>> be satisfied if the infant is to develop as a healthy human being.
>> And what is a healthy human being? One who is able to love, to work, to
>> play, and to think critically and unprejudicially.
>> -- Ashley Montagu – Touching, The human significance of the skin. 2e
>> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
>> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?||Dave Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Inverting a whole column
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Inverting a whole column