Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?

At 10:16 29/06/2020 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:
There's a bug in the storage layout of some data I'm getting from an archive that results in duplicate rows in Calc 6.4, adjacent in all the cases I've seen. Is there a simple way to remove duplicates in this case?

Try this:
o Select all the material.
o Go to Data | Filter > | Standard Filter... .
o Change "Field name" to "- none -".
o Click Options.
o Tick or untick "Range contains column labels" as necessary.
o Tick "No duplications".
o OK.
o If desired, copy filtered material and paste back or elsewhere as desired.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker