[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- From: Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 18:49:59 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Dave Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 10:16 29/06/2020 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:
There's a bug in the storage layout of some data I'm getting from an archive that results in duplicate rows in Calc 6.4, adjacent in all the cases I've seen. Is there a simple way to remove duplicates in this case?
o Select all the material.
o Go to Data | Filter > | Standard Filter... .
o Change "Field name" to "- none -".
o Click Options.
o Tick or untick "Range contains column labels" as necessary.
o Tick "No duplications".
o If desired, copy filtered material and paste back or elsewhere as desired.
I trust this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?||Dave Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert Date - Special Characters - Scanning
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] remove duplicate rows in calc?