[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Arabic in Math editor
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Arabic in Math editor
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 15:58:20 +0200
- To: LO users EN <email@example.com>
a user has problems writing in Arabic in Math editor.
I'm using German and English in operating system and LibreOffice. I cannot confirm the problem. Is there someone out there, who can use Arabic and help?
You would need to follow the steps in the bug report and see, whether you get the same problems. And in addition compare your settings with those of the bug reporter.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] RFC: Deleting automatically inserted hyphens
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Base/HSQL table with more than two dimensions?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Great Look
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base/HSQL table with more than two dimensions?