What I see, you are talking about three tables which contain data: readings, days, and years. A fourth table should be created containing three foreign keys for these three tables. What you need for this data is a relational database which Base can create. Just make sure you normalize these tables. You might want to read up on relational databases to see how to do this.

Dan