[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Error Code 540
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Error Code 540
- From: "WA.TWORSX via AOL" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:31:25 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Hi Users Group:
I hope that you are well and staying safe.
I am a novice with LO. Using LO Version: 220.127.116.11 (x64) Build ID: 3d775be2011f3886db32dfd395a6a6d1ca2630ff.
I am trying to clean up an existing LO-Calc file by calling data from an external .ods file source. Am presently facing an error code # 540. FWIW, the external source .ods file was initially generated using Apache Open Office, but I am now editing it via LO.
I found the definition of code 540: 'External content disabled', but have notfoundhow to 'enable external content'. Tried searching within the F1 Help index for enable external content, w/o success.
I would appreciate help in finding out how I should go about enabling the external source file, which is on my Windows10-x64 C: drive. Must enabling be done within the source file? Is there a menu selection for this?
Thanks for reading this.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Presentation - video record
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Presentation - video record
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Presentation - video record
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Stopped Running on Debian