[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown
- From: H <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 14:18:28 -0400
- To: LibreOffice Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have been running LibreOffice under CentOS 7 for several years and am a satisfied user. I would, however, very much like to have the ability to both import and export documents in the markdown-format, preferable the CommonMark flavor which also handles tables.
When composing complex and/or long documents, I always use markdown formatting in a text editor since that allows me to focus on the content, not the layout which I don't touch until the document is nearly finished.
Having the ability to import a markdown document into LO where LO uses the markdown formatting would be very valuable, as would the ability to export a LO document to markdown. Most of the LO formatting would of course be lost but that would not be the primary consideration in that scenario.
Are there any such plans?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown||Tony Arnold <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] breaking lines on the page - is not print area
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown