[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format
- From: Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 14:56:58 -0400
- To: Budge <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
You could overlay a circle (Insert -> Shapes -> Basic Shapes) of the
correct size over the form and delete it before you print. Just make
sure you write in the frame and not in the circle.
I hope this helps.
Le jeudi 11 juin 2020 à 09:41 +0100, Budge a écrit :
> I am trying to print CD labels using Avery Label L7676.
> When I open the new sheet using label format, the page appears as a form but as a rectangle not as expected. How do I now format the page to contain the printing within the circle to be printed please?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format||Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] breaking lines on the page - is not print area
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] breaking lines on the page - is not print area