Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit contour not working

Hi John,

> I have a graphic on a page in Writer. The graphic is about 4cm wide and
> about 10cm high, so I have aligned it left and set contour to wrap
> right so that the text will flow down on the right of the graphic. This
> works, but the text is smashed into the side of the graphic. To fix
> this I tried Wrap > Edit Contour. The palette opens, but none of the
> options does anything. For example, I selected the rectangle, and when
> I try to draw a rectangle in the palette with the mouse, nothing
> happens. Ditto for all the other tools.

Have tested this: Opened Wrap → Edit Contour. Clicked on "Edit Points".
Could move the points, could delete points. It's working here with LO
6.4.4.2 and also LO 6.3.5.2 on OpenSUSE 15.1 64bit rpm Linux. Packages
from LO directly.

Regards

Robert
--