[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:26:05 +0200
- To: email@example.com
In data domenica 7 giugno 2020 08:02:48 CEST, firstname.lastname@example.org ha scritto:
> I've installed LibreOffice 6.4.4 on Windows 10.
> Everything was fine until I install the 2004 update.
> Now, when I start LibreOffice, everything is fine during 2 minutes and after
> that, the UI starts to become unresponsive. First, the dropdown entries are
> empty and then, the UI became totally unresponsive. If I try to kill
> LibreOffice, a blank "do you wan't to save your document" pops up but
> without text and without Yes / No buttons.
> Do you have any workaround for this problem ?
> I tried to reinstall 6.4.3 but the problem is the same with this version
do you have the option "Use OpenGL for all rendering" enabled?
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|[libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 email@example.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Bullets indentation
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Edit contour not working
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004