[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation
- From: Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 05:19:14 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Please be more specific with your complaint. Amount of indentation is controlled by a style. Each level of a bullet style can set at a specific distance from the left margin. But do you know how to use styles?
On 6/10/20 04:30, sundaresh wrote:
The indentation of bullet's, which I need the most does not work.
All level's of indentation take place in the same margin.
This is frustrating.
I have the latest version installed.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Bullets indentation||sundaresh <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation||sundaresh <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Bullets indentation