Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161

Hi,
Not sure if that will work for you, but you can try this:
1) Create your new document2) Select the top-left frame (single click
on the border)3) Go Format -> Frame -> properties4) Go to the Borders
tab, and then set the internal border to 0,1cm on all sides
In my version, this sets the border for all frames on the page and
therefore makes the boxes smaller on all sides for text which, as I
understand is what you are looking for.
I hope this helps.