[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- From: Pat Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 01:12:07 +0200
- To: Libre Office <email@example.com>
Currently, if I select Export as PDF, the default folder is my "documents"
folder on the C: drive. This is annoying as I keep having to change it to
the folder I need. Is there any way to set it up so that it automatically
selects the last folder used?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export||John Kaufmann <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export||Tu Can <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export