[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- From: James Knott <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 15:09:26 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2020-06-06 02:57 PM, Office User wrote:
I have a client who would like to run LO on Vista. Should I advise them
to go with AOO instead?
Advise them to move to Windows 10. Even Windows 7 is pretty much out of support now, which means they don't even get security updates.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?||Office User <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export