[libreoffice-users] how to get LO to open document at full screen width

I'm using LO 6.3.5.2 in UbuntuSTudio 1804

My Calc and Writer documents always open at a size which fills about 3/4 of my 16:9 format screen. I inevitably have to resize them to full width (especially the Calc sheets). LO doesn't seem to be able to remember what size they were when closed after previous editing.

I have searched for a way to force them to open at full screen width but with no success. Is there some setting(s) buried somewhere in the 'advanced' settings which can be arranged to force full width opening?

Philip