[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Base cannot find java on my new laptop
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Base cannot find java on my new laptop
- From: Anne Wilson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 10:33:01 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I keep a database of magazine articles, with the file saved on my server
which is accessed by a drive mapping (Y:). I installed java runtime and
checked the version. However when I try to run Base I see the page that
lists tables, forms, reports etc., but can't open any of those links.
Every time it tells me that it is unable to connect, since it can't find
java. (See attachment)
Please can someone point me towards finding what is causing this? Thanks.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer Comments Have Faintly Printed Indicator Lines
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] how to get LO to open document at full screen width
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Logic of headers (and footers) or my lack of it!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base cannot find java on my new laptop