Re: [libreoffice-users] Logic of headers (and footers) or my lack of it!

Thanks, Remy. I think this could be close to the solution I am looking
for, but that means I have some 20 page styles for 29 pages of
document....but...OKIs the MS-Word solution patented? If not, could it
be implemented here?
Cheers
Harvey