[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Writer Comments Have Faintly Printed Indicator Lines
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Writer Comments Have Faintly Printed Indicator Lines
- From: seedpress <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 19:43:45 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m having an aggravating problem with using a comments feature in
LibreOffice writer. As you may know, each comment in the right margin of the
document has dashed lines that go out to a “carrot” indicator in the main
body of the document. When I enable the print option “comments in the
margins,” the printed comments’ dashed lines are too faint and thin to read
I can’t find a way to increase the thickness of the dashed lines to make
them more legible. I’ve tried adjusting the font size within the comments,
but the dashed line thickness remains fixed.
I’m printing with a black-and-white only laser printer. The grayscale of the
printed dashed lines varies according to the color of the comment. So, I can
darken them a little by cycling through the colors and picking a darker one.
That helps readability somewhat, but the dashed comment lines are still too
I have to cycle through the colors using a clumsy trick detailed in various
places, for example: https://askubuntu.com/questions/60116...
Is there an easier way to select a comments background color in the newest
version of LO?
I’m running LO Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64), on Win 10.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer Comments Have Faintly Printed Indicator Lines||"Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer Comments Have Faintly Printed Indicator Lines||aguador <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Libo Extensions & Templates
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libo Extensions & Templates
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Libo Extensions & Templates
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer Comments Have Faintly Printed Indicator Lines