[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO garbled chapter numbering of docx
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO garbled chapter numbering of docx
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 14:08:10 +0200
- To: email@example.com
The other day I got an MS Word document for checking with 4 level chapter numbering. I was surprised to see in LO (which I prefer) that chapter numbering was not correct, seemingly the order was garbled, so I checked back the original document in Word. Numbering was correct there.
Is this phenomenon known, or has some known reasons? Possibly some solutions out there?
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LO garbled chapter numbering of docx||James <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help installation via flatpak
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calling a libreoffice basic function from a python script
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Help installation via flatpak
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO garbled chapter numbering of docx