[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Trouble Accessing Libreoffice Help: Object Not Accessible
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Trouble Accessing Libreoffice Help: Object Not Accessible
- From: "Robert T.T. Yu" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:36:44 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon using Libreoffice 220.127.116.11. for Linux Mint 19.3 lately, I stumble upon a strange error that does not allow me to access the help file: Object not acessible. The object cannot be accessed due to insufficient user rights.
There was very little to try, so please excuse me if I sound brief. Are there other details I am missing before we proceed?
EDIT: Oh, these pieces of information might help:
* The copy of Linux Mint was remastered using Cubic Wizard.
* I've tried wiping and replacing using the remastered Linux Mint, and
the error is still there.
Like I said, there are very little attempts that might shed light or even bring the error to a measurable distance of its end, but I am open to suggestions.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Stratup issues
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Help installation via flatpak
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Stratup issues
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Help installation via flatpak