[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 220.127.116.11
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 18.104.22.168
- From: James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 00:11:09 -0400
- To: email@example.com
I have 3 problems:
1. I made a template to set the default font for new Calc documents.
Is there a way to set the default font for existing documents instead of selecting them all and increasing the size?
2. A new Calc document defaults to the new size I saved in a template but the rows are not the optimum size for the default font.
Should the rows default to the optimum height for the default font?
3. Menus are a decent size since I changed the system font but sheet tab names at the bottom are still tiny.
Build ID: 1:6.4.3-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
CPU threads: 12; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: qt5;
Locale: en-CA (en_CA.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 22.214.171.124||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Test
- Next by Date: Fwd: [libreoffice-users] Range names
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc - Populate blank cells on F9 (refresh)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 126.96.36.199