[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Calc - Populate blank cells on F9 (refresh)
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Calc - Populate blank cells on F9 (refresh)
- From: Steve T <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 18:10:02 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 - Fedora 30
I have a simple spreadsheet with 3 sheets.
The first sheet contains a simple list of three columns or so.
The 2nd sheet has a cell that uses a random number for the row list on
the first sheet, and then a couple of other columns that show the
sheet1 data related to the randomised row.
That works fine.
What I'd now like to do is to create a third sheet that keeps track of
which rows have been selected by having something like:
...ie if that cell is blank, populate it with the random row number -
if it isn't blank, then leave it as it is. I was then going to copy
that formula down the column - my expectation being that each time I
pressed F9, the $Sheet3.$A... cell would be populated with the last
generated random number. The problem is that what I thought was simple
code creates a 523 error.
The error appears to be some form of iterative issue, but I'm not
certain I see what the problem is or how to fix it.
Any guidance welcome.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: sum text column of common unit of measure numbers
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Test
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] sum text column of common unit of measure numbers
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] template to set default font and font size problems with 18.104.22.168