Re: [libreoffice-users] sum text column of common unit of measure numbers

Copy your data into a txt file. Open with your
spreadsheet, separate by space to put numbers
in Col A and Kb/mb in Col b. Col c = A1*1000 to get
total kb. The sum up the whole thing. Divide the total
by 1000 to get mb.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606