[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC
- From: Ianseeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 17:19:41 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On Monday, 4 May 2020 09:28:02 BST Robert Großkopf wrote:
> Hi Ian,
> > Thanks Robert. That allowed me to insert a page break but the new
> > page had a background colour the same as the TOC and changing the
> > style from "Contents Heading" to Default Style" wouldn't remove it.
> Did you really press Alt + Enter two times?
> The first break will be part of the TOC, the second break will be out of
> the TOC.
> I have tested this before and saw that the first Alt + Enter was part of
> the TOC and will have been gone when updating the TOC.
damn, yes, i did forget. works as you said now. At the end of the day, it might be quicker to delete the TOC, insert a page and the recreate the TOC.
Qt: 5.14.1 KDE Frameworks: 5.69.0 - KDE Plasma: 5.18.4 - kwin 5.18.4
kmail2 5.14.0 (20.04.0) - akonadiserver 5.14.0 (20.04.0) - Kernel: 5.6.6-1-default - xf86-video-nouveau: 1.0.15
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC||Ianseeks <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC||Ianseeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Range names
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Range names