[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Range names
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Range names
- From: Steve Edmonds <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 07:38:22 +1200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I came up against this issue last year after needing to open an excel
sheet in Calc.
Excel allows range names that Calc doesn't so the sheet wouldn't work. I
wanted to rename the offending excel ranges.
I couldn't find a solution like you seek.
On 03/05/2020 19:35, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> I'm just wondering if I'm missing something.
> Let's say I have a spreadsheet (I actually have several…) with a lot of
> cells and ranges already filled with data and formulas. One day I discover
> the range naming feature, so I name a few cell ranges. Shouldn't there be
> some easy way to replace every occurrence of those cell ranges in all my
> formulas? And when I say easy, I mean easier than doing search and replace
> on each one of them one by one. I can't find such a feature. Is there an
> extension for it?
> I'm going to write a macro for it, but I find it meaningless to write a
> macro for something that's already there, so that's why I ask this question
> in the first place.
> Kind regards
> Johnny Rosenberg
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Range names||Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Range names||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Insert page before TOC
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Base Guide 6.2 Published!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Range names
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Range names