[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fw: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Fw: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to subscribe to email@example.com
- From: Dave Howorth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 22:27:20 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Sorry, there's been some correspondence offlist. Mea culpa; I didn't
check the reply-to address.
Begin forwarded message:
From: Dave Howorth
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 15:47:16 -0400
Robert Steinmetz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have and they aren't there.
But you obviously got my mail, so you are getting some at least?
(and of course, that was offlist, so do you see this?)
> On 4/3/20 3:31 PM, Dave Howorth wrote:
> > On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 12:35:05 -0400
> > Robert Steinmetz <email@example.com> wrote:
> >> I am apparently subscribed but have not been receiving
> >> messages.
> > Have you checked your spam directory/mechanisms?
> >> On 4/3/20 12:27 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> >>> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the
> >>> <email@example.com> mailing list.
> >>> You were unable to be subscribed to the list because you are
> >>> already subscribed.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to subscribe to email@example.com
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Adding a / (forward slash)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Setting up Custom Outline Format