[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linux
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linux
- From: Peter Hillier-Brook <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 23:54:59 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 02/04/2020 20:54, Valter Mura wrote:
> Hi All
> I get an error when invoking the help through the Help menu or F1, in Linux.
> This is the error:
> "Object not accessible.
> The object cannot be accessed
> due to insufficient user rights."
> The program is installed correctly, and also the help package(s).
> Another user told me that when he installed the "snap" package, the issue
> Has anyone else experimented the same problem in a Linux environment?
Works for me with Debian Buster and LibreOffice Version: 22.214.171.124
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linuxfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|[libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linux||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linux
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linux
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linux
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Error invoking Help in Linux