Re: [libreoffice-users] cannot find and replace paragraph break in writer

Hi. The way I have done this (because I couldn't work out another way) is;
check regular expressions

Find $
Replace (*) this sequence of 3 characters can be anything but should not
occur in your text.

Replace \n

Find \(\*\)
Replace \n