Re: [libreoffice-users] cannot find and replace paragraph break in writer

Hi.
From
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/32879/is-there-an-easy-way-to-find-a-paragraph-mark-and-replace-it-with-a-line-ending-or-a-space/
referring to
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Regular_Expressions_in_Writer#Tabs.2C_newlines.2C_paragraphs_.5Ct_.5Cn_.24

Tick "Regular expressions" in "Search and replace" dialog. Search for $,
replace with space.

In your case replace with \t

steve