[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Impress Text Toolbar
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Impress Text Toolbar
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:45:55 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
I am currently reviewing a chapter for the Impress User Guide 6.4.
Part of this chapter refers to the "Text Toolbar" which is not visible
by default. Once the toolbar is made visible it should be possible to
make 3 additional toolbar buttons visible:
* Vertical Text
* Fit Vertical Text to Frame
* Vertical Callouts
Under LO Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64 & x86) Windows and Linux (x64) these 3
additional buttons cannot be made visible and the functions they provide
cannot be accessed via this toolbar.
The issue does NOT appear in:
LO portable 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 (x86 only)
Linux Mint provided Version 188.8.131.52
I have checked Bugzilla and unless I have overlooked it this issue does
not appear to have been reported yet.
Could someone here please check if this is a real issue or just a glitch
in the configuration of my machines?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress Text Toolbar||Philip Jackson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Slideshow gets stuck after 30 minutes
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress Text Toolbar
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Slideshow gets stuck after 30 minutes
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress Text Toolbar