[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Error Message trying to run LO Calc
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Error Message trying to run LO Calc
- From: Patrick Kariuki <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:24:03 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our revenue service provides us with a .ODS file to file our returns
for those running Linux or open-source spreadsheet software. It always
generates an error when it has to finally generate a n uploadable
Is there a developer here who can assist troubleshoot the issue?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Error Message trying to run LO Calc||Dave Howorth <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice office cloud version
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Fwd: I would like to ask technical questions of LibreOffice.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4.1 on macOS: (temporarily) no native file dialogs?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Error Message trying to run LO Calc