[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO 6.4.1 on macOS: (temporarily) no native file dialogs?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4.1 on macOS: (temporarily) no native file dialogs?
- From: Albrecht Dreß <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:56:38 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I today installed the latest LibreOffice 6.4.1 plus the German locale from libreoffice.org on my wife's MacBook Air running macOS Catalina (10.15).
She opened a document by double-clicking it – fine. Tried to say “save as” – the spinning rainbow wheel appears for ~2 seconds, but *no* file dialogue opens. Tried to “open” an other document – spinning wheel again, no dialogue.
I then changed the preferences to use the LibreOffice dialogues instead of the natives ones. Now all file operations worked again (but these dialogues are somewhat clumsy compared to the macOS native ones). Changed the preferences back to the native dialogues – same effect as above, no file dialogues, just the spinning wheel.
I then /restarted/ LibreOffice, changed the prefs to use the native dialogues – and they are working again!
Any idea what happened here? Is this a known bug?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4.1 on macOS: (temporarily) no native file dialogs?||Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice office cloud version
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4.1 on macOS: (temporarily) no native file dialogs?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice office cloud version
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4.1 on macOS: (temporarily) no native file dialogs?