[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Changing the case of first letter of every paragraph
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Changing the case of first letter of every paragraph
- From: Keith Bates <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 18:28:53 +1100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I have been using the voice typing feature in Google Chrome to write some documents, then download them in .odt format for editing.
I find that it consistently starts a new paragraph with a lower case first letter. So I need to find the first letter of every paragraph in the document and convert it to upper case.
I thought of using Find and Replace with Regular Expressions, which is easy. ^[:lower:] finds every lower case letter which is the first letter of a paragraph. But when I enter [:upper:] in the replace box it simply pastes the text [:upper:] . I have both the "match case" and "regular expressions" boxes ticked.
Is there a way to do this other than going through the document ad replacing manually?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing the case of first letter of every paragraph||Keith Bates <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Really bad file open interface for LO 6.4.1
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing the case of first letter of every paragraph
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Really bad file open interface for LO 6.4.1
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing the case of first letter of every paragraph