[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO 6.4 -vs- 6.3 Margin Changes
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4 -vs- 6.3 Margin Changes
- From: charles meyer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 10:45:48 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do others agree with Paul and you're not using the latest LO?
Did you have a bad experience with the latest LO?
I have the latest installed but changing margins is not the same in the
latest LO - there doesn't seem to have a Page Layout in the news version
If the latest should be avoided then, I'll have to uninstall and then
install the 6.3 version.
Thanks so much,
From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <email@example.com>
To: charles meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 10:59:46 -0500
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Libre Writer Help download + Margin
Suggest you go to a more current stable version, 6.3.5.
Allow download to begin. On that page, click on "LibreOffice built-in help".
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4 -vs- 6.3 Margin Changes||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Font colors on Windows vs. Linux
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4 -vs- 6.3 Margin Changes
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Libre Writer Help download + Margin adjustment
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.4 -vs- 6.3 Margin Changes