Re: [libreoffice-users] Font colors on Windows vs. Linux

On 2/03/20 2:23 pm, Cuyahoga Falls wrote:

> I have to believe that, having different color resources on the
> different versions of LO would make life frustrating for people sharing
> documents between Windows and Linux computers.

I see two possibilities for your experience:
* Your Windows version of LibO is from TDF, but your Linux version is
from a distro. Distro creators have a nasty habit of damaging the
software they include in their distro.
* Either the monitors or the video outputs for either your Windows box
or Linux box are not correctly calibrated.

My recommendation would be to create your own colour palettes, tailored
for your specific use-case. Whenever you update/install LibO, copy your
custom palettes over the default stuff.

jonathon