[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Assistance with electronic signature
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Assistance with electronic signature
- From: Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 17:38:16 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Le 02/03/2020 à 10:25, M Henri Day a écrit :
> I'm not a Mac user myself, but according to Jack Wallen at *Tech Republi*c (
> if one has installed a PGP tool for MacOS (he suggests GPG Suite), one can
> sign documents by following the procedures outlined in the article....
And therein lies the problem :
Until people have actually tried it on macOS and found that it doesn't
work without some very particular user-unfriendly command line fiddling
and Info.plist modification which causes LO to then refuse to start,
well, they should do their research, sorry.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature||Teodora Ahkozidou <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature||M Henri Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Libre Writer Help download + Margin adjustment
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Font colors on Windows vs. Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Writer 220.127.116.11 hangs on "Save as"