Howdy,

Good news! There is already a solution for what you are looking for.

LibreOffice OnLine has been under development and available for a couple of
years.

You can find a user level guide to the software on the documentation page:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

Now - the part that may not be what you are hoping for:

You have to either host an instance yourself, which is both easy and hard
at the same time, or find a service that offers it.

At least one major email provider is offering LOOL as part of their
package: gmx.com

There are bunches of internet hosting providers who offer managed versions
of LOOL as part of their packaged offerings.

The way most folks self host today is in tandem with a file sharing or CMS
type platform. One of the more common is NextCloud and LibreOffice is an
available optional module that you can install from the standard control
panel.

Anyway, I hope that helps point in the direction you are looking to go.

Best wishes,

Drew