[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature
- From: M Henri Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 11:25:39 +0100
- To: Teodora Ahkozidou <email@example.com>
- Cc: "LibreOffice, users" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Den tors 27 feb. 2020 kl 16:48 skrev Teodora Ahkozidou <
> Could you please assist me with the below case:
> I need to sign documents in Libre office writer on my Mac machine. However
> when you go to File > Digital Signature > Digital Signature the signature
> is not appearing. However this works on the browser. All certificates are
> installed on the Mac. We use StampIT ( [
> https://www.stampit.org/bg/page/795 | https://www.stampit.org/bg/page/795
> ] ).
> Could you assist in solving the issue?
> Thank you in advance.
> Best Regards
> Teodora Ahkozidu
> System Administrator
> office: +359 2 975 16 16
> mobile: +359 882 51 82 26
> [ http://www.neterra.net/ | www.neterra.net ]
I'm not a Mac user myself, but according to Jack Wallen at *Tech Republi*c (
if one has installed a PGP tool for MacOS (he suggests GPG Suite), one can
sign documents by following the procedures outlined in the article....
Good luck - and please report back on your experience !...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Assistance with electronic signature||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature||James Knott <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature||Teodora Ahkozidou <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Assistance with electronic signature
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Font colors on Windows vs. Linux
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Assistance with electronic signature
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature