Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Calc 6.3.5 Cell comment box

Well, when the font changes the box will grow vertically to
accommodate larger font or line spacing changes even. The width of the box
doesn't change automatically however.

I don't know of any way to change the default font setting for comments.
Which doesn't at all mean it can't be done.