Re: [libreoffice-users] Font colors on Windows vs. Linux

I notice the same thing, but my linux version is 6.3 from the openSUSE
repository and not the LO website and the win 10 install is 6.4 so I
could not say that that hasn't caused the difference. I have noticed the
palettes changing over time and a while back I created my own custom
palette (including company branding colours) so I could have consistency.
steve